Friday, June 26, 2009

My First Post

First ever blog page - here I go...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on surviving the first week of the MAC program. Check out this website on innovative classrooms when you get a moment.
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/news2006-rst/3278.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ideal classroom of the future for a physics class would include the old fashioned lab gear to run momentum, electrical, etc. experiments as well as internet access for students to conduct their own research into science areas that they find most interesting. I really think many more students could love the sciences if they were inspired to pursue their personal interests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael! I'm looking forward to working on our unit topic next week! Should be interesting... and hopefully we'll get more work done!

    See you tomorrow... and I hope you have a great night with your family:)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep any comments professional and courteous. Thank you.